Want to make your patio an oasis Or make each evening more romantic and enjoyable, all you need is to have the best fire pit. Fortunately, in this review article I go into a lot of details explaining each element of the fire pit.
What you will get in this massive post? Ins and out of every type of fire pit like gas fire table, outdoor, indoor, propane, portable fire pit and lot more. So lets tighten the belt for the ride.
Best Fire Pits Compared
|Name & Model||BCP Extruded Gas Fire Pit|
|Dimension||45 x 45 x 23.5|
|Name & Model||AZ Patio Heater GS-F-PC|
|Dimension||38 x 29 x 38|
|Name & Model||Blue Rhino ES GAD860SP|
|Dimension||41.3 x 41.3 x 21.7|
|Name & Model||Heininger 5995 Fire Pit|
|Dimension||19.2 x 19.2 x 11.5|
|Name & Model||Landmann 26364 Garden|
|Dimension||24.25 x 25 x 28.5|
Best Fire Pit Reviews
1. BCP Extruded Aluminum – Outdoor Fire Pit
[amazon fields=”B01A1FATVS” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B01A1FATVS” value=”button”]
Imagine having a gathering of friends and family out in your backyard on a beautiful summer night. Everyone is having a good time, and complimenting you on your fire pit. It’s a great centerpiece and it illuminates the yard in a coat of flame.
With this fire table, you will be enhancing your night. You will find reading a book or meditating to during this time to be an awesome thing.
This pit will enhance your outdoor living space. It will be an excellent centerpiece for your guests and family.
- Includes: bronze finish, glass beads and cover
- Comes with a door knob that opens to propane tank.
- The aluminum finish makes the whole unit weather resisting and the fact that is painted dark brown that make is it rust-resistant.
- Comes with a lid at the top.
What I Love About It
- checkFlame height: You can adjust the fire up to 12 or 15 inch highs
- checkMantle: It is wide enough. That means you have room to place your plate, drinks, and legs.
- checkThe Tabletop: It is strong and durable. You can use it as a coffee table.
It has a poor quality cover top. But this one thing couldn’t stop make it as best outdoor fire pit for the money.
2. Landmann 26364 23-1/2-Inch – Fire Pit Bowl
[amazon fields=”B002LIIF3S” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B002LIIF3S” value=”button”]
From the black finish, the stylish decorative decor and the solid steel construction, will tell you that you are buying a high quality product.
This Landmann Savannah is a medium-sized fire pit that is perfect if you have a small or either big patio. This is the perfect for your next patio get together.
- This is a large that feature a 23 inch fire bowl
- Features spark screen and a fireplace poker.
- It the metal finish is well-constructed, making it solid and durable.
- Comes with an attractive decorative firebox that creates an astonishing ambiance for your backyard.
What I Love About It
- checkRing Handles: You won’t find it hard to move or transport to any area that you want. Thanks to the ring handles that makes handling easy.
- checkSuperior support: Unlike other fire pit that comes with three legs. Which can result to fire in case someone steps on it. This is little bit different. It features 4 decorative legs that make the whole unit strong.
- checkSpark screen: The whole unit comes with a high quality spark screen for catching embers that may want to pop out. That means everybody is fully protected and also you deck won’t get damaged.
- check360 degrees view: That means everybody sees the fire and gets the warmth. No one will complain of feeling cold in a good one like this.
- checkSimple to assemble: When you buy this, you get all the parts. You get the manual. The longest you can take to assemble the whole thing is 45 minutes or one hour if you are a one man
It doesn’t come with a rain cover. So you will have to buy it, because it doesn’t even have holes that can let out the water. The instruction says that, you should put sand at the bottom of this, so that it doesn’t damage your deck.
Well, they would have used a good material to make the bottom of this product. As some people are not comfortable having a sand in their wooden deck.
3. BCP Hex Shaped Home Garden – Outdoor Backyard Fireplace
[amazon fields=”B01CGZH2F2″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B01CGZH2F2″ value=”button”]
A chilly night with flickering flames. That is what this BCP Hex promises. It’s a dark rubbed bronze finish and lattice design will blend with any color in your home decor.
It doesn’t matter if you want the fire pit to go with your patio, porch or your garden. The finishing and styling of this fire pit makes it look expensive.
This is a spacious fire pit that offers a unique view for your guests and family. The design of this pit is simply awesome and that’s the reason it took place on my fire pit review article.
- Features decorative style that will accentuate your patios such as the bronze finish and the lattice design.
- A large fire bowl that holds lots of wood to burn. You will never have to worry about enough wood once you fill the fire bowl to its capacity.
- Comes with a long lasting steel constructed metal finish
- Light enough for you to move it from any direction you want
- A flame retardant lid that prevents ashes from popping out of the flame.
What I Love About It
- checkDeep wide bowl: The bowl that comes with this, has a big diameter that can hold enough wood to keep the whole fire burning for extended hours.
- checkDurable: The robust steel construction is durable and will make this pit last longer.
- checkFlame retardant lid: If you are worried about the ashes emitting out of the fire pit Then this tool does a nice job of preventing that from happening. Because of this tool, you will find cleaning a no hassle.
- checkAssembling time: With this, you only need to assemble 3 main core parts of it. Those are: the fire bowl, the bottom and spark guard.
No fire poker. It doesn’t come with a poker that you can use to monitor the logs and maintain the fire. But you can still find a long stick that can serve that purpose.
4. AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC – Gas Fire Pit
[amazon fields=”B008AL8OEU” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B008AL8OEU” value=”button”]
This patio heater is rather heavy, but it took me only about 20 minutes to take it out of the box and get it assembled.
The product has a nice and large door, so installing the butane tank and taking it out was fast and easy. After I put the tank in, there was space left inside for storage
It only took a millisecond to light it up with the battery-operated pulse ignition. All I had to do was turn the knob.
I appreciated the antique design of this outdoor fire pit table that perfectly fit into my patio decor. The white glass that comes with the unit lights up very nicely to create a romantic atmosphere.
I expected the heater to be about the size of a coffee table but in fact, it’s as high as the kitchen cabinet, so I had to find a high chair to take advantage of the heat in full.
Things I Liked
- A bronze finish gives this table an antique look and feel
- Heats up a large area (up to 15 feet in diameter)
- Ignition is battery operated
- Easy to assemble
- Extra space inside
- Higher than expected
5. Endless Summer GAD1399SP – Propane Fire Pit Table
[amazon fields=”B00BWBBD9S” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B00BWBBD9S” value=”button”]
When I took the first look at this fire pit table, I immediately got positive feelings. The design is slick and fabulous.
It takes about an hour to assemble, which is rather quick. The propane tank is easily installed and removed, thanks to the slide-out feature.
The black glass beads make the fire look unusual and beautiful. It gives off a significant amount of heat, so it’s perfect for people who like to spend many hours outside on cool fall evenings.
The flame is adjustable and can reach about 20 inches in height. The stainless steel burner is very stable and gives an impression of a heavy-duty product that can serve its purpose for a long time to come.
It comes with one-year manufacturer warranty. This elegant fire bowl creates a warm and peaceful atmosphere regardless of the weather. This fire pit table comes with a cover, but it’s rather flimsy so I would recommend buying a sturdier one.
Things I Liked
- Hidden control panel
- Black glass beads
- Unique design
- Fast set-up
- Adjustable flame
- Flimsy cover
6. Endless Summer GAD860SP – LP Gas Outdoor Firebowl with Slate
[amazon fields=”B0017I8RRW” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B0017I8RRW” value=”button”]
This product is easy to assemble but the instructions are mostly pictures so they require close examination. It takes two people to set it up.
The construction is very sturdy and the unit itself is heavy which makes an impression of a long-lasting product.
It creates a nice flame that makes cool evenings warmer. You can start feeling the heat after about 20 minutes of the flame being lit.
A wide table top provides plenty of space to put several cups of coffee, a plate of munchies, or a glass of wine. The controls and the propane tank are easy to get to which simplifies the operation immensely. Playing around with the log placement helps make the fire as tall and as impressive as you want it to be.
The beautiful marble slate top and an intricately designed bottom part of this fire table definitely make it a great buy for people who want to install something special in their backyard.
Things I Liked
- Intricate design
- Lava rocks and logs
- Easy tank access
- Mosaic tank mantel
- Very sturdy
- Hard to read instructions
7. Vineyard Rustic 36 Inch – Propane Fire Pit
[amazon fields=”B00PWXE4DE” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B00PWXE4DE” value=”button”]
The vineyard rustic propane will give your patio and backyard a unique distinctive look. The item has a stylish look that adds that extra beauty to your patios and backyard.
Vineyard fire pit gives your guest a beautiful glow of a real fire. It is perfect for those that have a small patio and backyard.
It is small but that doesn’t mean that it produces less heat. In fact, the vineyard rustic propane ignites 50,000 BTU of heat which enough.
- The unit comes with a standard 20lb of propane tank.
- Produces 50,000 BTU of heat. That means everybody will be warm come winter.
- Feature propane gas firebowl
What I Love About It
- checkFlame height: The flame can be as high as 14 inches.
- checkThe stone tabletop is wide enough to provide space to put your feet, drinks and food.
The rustic fire pit is very small. I guess this can be a problem for some people who enjoy the beauty of having something big.
8. Heininger 5995 58,000 BTU – Portable Propane Fire Pit
[amazon fields=”B008JORKP2″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B008JORKP2″ value=”button”]
There is that feeling that you get when you are sitting around the fireplace in the company of your friends. You know what it is. The night is always memorable and fun.
That is what it does. It brings all the people together. Your family will enjoy quality time having this fire pit around.
Heininger portable propane was designed for outdoor activities such as camping, patios and backyard. What makes Heininger a great fire pit is the features that it has. But like any other product, it has some few limitations under its belt.
- Comes with a 10-foot gas hose and regulator
- Produces zero smoke and burns
- Portable, you can carry it around. It is lightweight.
- Perfect for camping, backyard or patios
- The Outland firebowl is a product from Heninger
- The diameter is 19 inches wide
What I Love About It
- checkSafety: Comes with a safety device that controls the amount of propane gas that burns so that it does not result into a big flame.
- checkHeat: Produces decent amount of heating even on low setting.
- checkSmokeless: It is clean energy. Produces zero smoke. You won’t even worry about changing position in case of wind or smoke.
- checkHose length: It has a long cord to keep the propane tank safe
I wish the fire pit had an inbuilt ignition, this would have made lighting easy. But you can buy an ignition for this like I did.
9. Outland Firebowl Deluxe – Portable Fire pit
[amazon fields=”B00M8ND55O” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B00M8ND55O” value=”button”]
With this, you are buying an intimate outdoor theme for your family and guest. It is the kind of fire pit that would keep your loved ones and friends in the night for long hours while they watch the dazzling of a real flame.
If safety happens to be a great concern for you. Then I have good news for you. That means you can use it in camps, place on your carpet and it will not cause fires.
- Comes with a cover or carry kit that you can use to carry it around and even keep it away from the rain.
- Made of steel with high temperature powder coating which makes it durable and protective.
- Lightweight: It is portable enough for you to move around with it.
- Approved by CSA making it a safe fireplace.
What I Love About It
- checkHeat: The flaming bowl puts a decent amount of heat with a comfortable flame on low setting.
- checkCustomer service: The company has great customer services. They are quick to respond whenever you have a question or concern with your firebowl.
- checkHigh Quality materials: It is constructed with high quality steel material with a great protective enamel finish. This makes it to be durable.
Lacks an electric igniter, the lid easily gets up. I also had concerns with the straps because they are painful to handle. Overall, I would say that it is a great fire pit for camps and patios.
10. Napa Steel Propane Fire Pit
[amazon fields=”B0161WHXAK” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B0161WHXAK” value=”button”]
The well constructed Napa steel fire pit produces nice looking flame with a decent amount of heat. This is the kind of fire pit that you can use in camps, backyards or patios.
It will have all your guests and loved one enjoy the cold night. Produces, beautiful, realistic looking fire with real warmth.
- The fire pit comes with lava rocks, lid straps and a 10-foot hose attached to a regulator. With fire pit, you can also buy ceramic gas logs.
- The fire pit is smokeless and clean
- It is lightweight, easy to move with it around.
- It can be used in all outdoor activities such as camping, in the patios or backyards.
What I Love About It
- checkEconomical: Napa steel uses less amount propane gas. This will save you more money.
- checkHeat: Produces enough heat even on low settings. When it heats up the rocks glow and minimum propane is required to give off plenty of heat
- checkPortable: Comes with a lid and straps. This makes it easy for you travel with. The setup process is also a no-brainer.
- It lacks ignition feature
11. Endless Summer LP Gas Outdoor Table Top Fireplace
[amazon fields=”B00BWBBI98″ value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B00BWBBI98″ value=”button”]
With this outdoor table top, you can’t imagine the ambience and warmth sneaking into your patio every evening. So, who is the perfect buyer for this gas fire pit? This gas fire pit perfect for those people who have a small patio. Or a small place.
The gas fire pit is small and beautiful. It comes with black fireglass that will enhance the elegance of your patio.
- Produces 10,000 BTU, which is enough too heat a small area.
- Features a stainless steel burner which makes it a durable product that is worth your investment.
- Does not come with an LP tank.
- Comes with black fireglass that means you won’t have to buy them unless you want to have lava rocks.
What I Love About It
- checkDuration: The 1lb propane tank last for only two hours. This is perfect if you are never going to stay outside for that along
- checkLight and small: You can place this fire pit in any place. It is relatively small. You can also use it on your balcony, as long as you will be nearby so that events don’t happen.
- checkThe black fireglass: It comes with enough black fireglass that fills the whole fire pit. With this fire pit, you will enjoy the glass rock rather than the crummy ugly lava.
No door: It doesn’t come with a door knob that can be used to manage the propane exchange. Because of this limitation, you have to turn the whole unit over. When you do that, you have to start putting all the fire glass on the floor.
The second, it has no electric ignition that makes it easier to light the burner. Instead, you have to light the burner with a long stemmed lighter.
12. Endless Summer GAD1401M LP Gas Outdoor Fireplace
[amazon fields=”B00VF32GBC” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B00VF32GBC” value=”button”]
The endless summer place comes with a decorative base that perfectly conceals the propane tank and control. The endless summer fireplace produces flame classic that resemble the real wood-burning fire pit.
The whole unit is a no-brainer to assemble, with its detailed manual; you can have the whole thing within half an hour.
- Features lava rocks.
- Well-built with weather resistant steel.
- Features a high quality material that is durable.
- Produces 30,000 BTU of heat, which is enough to warm everybody throughout the night.
What I Love About It
- checkTableTop: It is a high quality rustic, strong table top. Its sides are oil, rubber bronze and they look hammered. Bottom line: this is high quality material that is weather resistant.
- checkHeating ability: With 30,000 BTU of heat, you get huge dancing flames that are eye appealing and romantic to see.
- checkThe manual: The most heartening thing when buying a sophisticate product like this…is having a manual that confuses you. Well, this fireplace, everything is well illustrated with diagrams. You only read a few words, see the small diagram and you are set to fix things.
Lava rocks. I wish the company provided more lava rocks for the fire pit that covers the whole place. Lighting is a little bit tricky for the first time. But once you get used to it, it won’t be a problem.
13. Outland Fire bowl Deluxe Fire Pit
[amazon fields=”B00TNS8HMI” value=”thumb” image_size=”large” image_align=”center”]
[amazon fields=”B00TNS8HMI” value=”button”]
The thought of seeing the stars and the moon in the evening has never deterred people from adding ambience to their outdoor activity. And nothing promises the glamorous evening other than the outland fire bowl deluxe portable fire pit.
Looking at the construction, the company did a nice job of including the protective powder coating. This alone makes the Outland fire pit durable and long lasting. It is light and portable, that means you can go with it for camping or put in any place that you want to get warmth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the propane hose removable?
Yes. You can detach it or wrap around the fire bowl for storage.
Will the camp grill fit nicely over the top?
Yes. It fit perfectly. In fact a 19″ grill grate will work perfectly with this outland firebowl fire pit.
What I Like
Comes with a long cord to prevent tripping over the propane tank. It puts out terrific warm flames that create an intimate outdoor theme. You also get a cover to protect the whole unit against bad weather.
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;img alt=”Best Fire Pits Reviews” style=”width: 690px” src=”//www.hothomeair.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Best_Fire_Pits_Reviews_and_Analysis_By_Expert.jpg” data-attachment-id=”4653″ width=”690″ height=”1380″&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;
Best Fire Pits Reviews and Analysis By Expert
Quick Tips To Choose Best Fire Pits
Choosing any heating device from an electric fireplace to a fire pit is crucial. It can be daunting when you miss this one vital part. Missing this single part can make you buy a crappy product that doesn’t meet your needs.
Don’t make the mistake that I made out when I was buying my first fire pit. I just read a couple of reviews and I bought a fire pit based on the number of reviews on various eCom sites.
This is huge mistakes that first time buyers make. So here are the actual factors or question that you need to ask yourself or know before making an investment to a fire pit.
What are you going to use the fire pit for? Do you want to just have the fire or you also looking to cook with it? If you want to cook while at the same time enjoy the heat, then you will need a fire pit that has a grate or BBQ grill. Not all fire pits will have this feature, so you have to shop wisely.
Second. Are you looking to place the fire pit on your patio or something that you can go with it for camping? That is where diameter, comes in. If you have a small patio, then you will need to go with a standard 20 to 25 inch fire bowl.
If you have a large fire pit, want to accommodate a large gathering or go with it camping, and then make an investment of going for fire pit that has a large diameter of about 40 to 45 inch.
Fire pit comes in different materials. We have the stone, stainless, copper or aluminum materials. When buying the fire pit, you want to invest in something that can last longer like the steel fire pit.
Other fire pits are coming out with rubbed bronze finish which can be good if you are looking for something that can blend with your decor.
Fire Pit Accessories
The chances are, you did not know that most fire pits have their accessories. If you are a sophisticated buyer, you want to have everything. You never want to buy something only to learn later that you need to have an accessory that can make your life easier.
Fire Pit Safety Tips?????
If you have a fire pit in your homestead, you need to know the safety ways of handling the fire. Fire is dangerous and there is no excuse for ignorance. Here are the safety ways to keep in mind.
Do’s and Don’ts of Fire Pit
A fire pit can create a good ambiance and warmth in the evening. However, to be safe using it you must keep some do’s and don’ts in mind. Like
- Observe the weather reports: You need to know the weather report for the day. If you are going to have a windy day, then you must not use the fireplace.
- The fire needs to be a safe distance: Protect your house by keeping your fire pit 10 feet away. It also needs to be away from tree, leaves and foliage to prevent fire.
- Watch the kids, pets and everybody: Everybody needs to keep a safe distance from the fire. As for children you should never leave them running around or playing with fire.
- Prepare for emergencies: You need to have a fire extinguisher nearby just in case fire starts. And you need to make sure that everybody knows how to use it.
- Put on the fire safely: Make sure that there are no coals or ashes that are glowing. You need to make sure that the place is all wet, that is if you are using water to extinguish the fire.
- Use kerosene or lighter fluid: Never use gasoline, kerosene or any fluid to light your fire. Such fuels can sprout a fire. Alternatively, you can use dry wood to start the fire.
- Never leave the fire unattended: Who knows what might happen. An accident occurs at a time when we are not aware. And you may never want that to happen.
- Put your fire pit on inflammable surface: If you have a wooden or vinyl deck, then you need to have a fire pit pad, where you can place the fire pit on. Or you can get bricks for that matter.
Do Plan Early in Advance
By planning I mean, have everything nearby. If you have a wood burning fireplace, then you need to know that the logs must be there.
The kindle and tinder have to be there. In case of emergency the fire extinguisher needs to be nearby.
If your choice is propane gas, then you need to have it. If you are going to stay for long, then you will need to have lots of propane gas?
Start the Fire Correctly
Have the right kind of woods that is dry woods. You need to stay away from softwood like cedar, pine or pressurized woods. They give out lots of sparks and embers which can cause fires. Additionally, you also want to avoid using river rocks to start building your fire, because they can explode. If you want to choose rocks go to the dry rocks, they are the safest or check this great post for your needs: best rocks for fire pit.
Avoid loose or flammable clothes (nylon), because they can catch fire quickly. Always wear something that is tight or cotton.
You need to know the local code before deciding to set up your fireplace. Certain states don’t permit residence to light a fire at certain months of the year that are windy. Others may want to come and inspect your home before giving you a permit.
Disposing of Ashes
You may think that hot ashes can’t start a fire, but you are wrong, they can. Before disposing of the ashes, you need to make sure that no heat is hiding inside.
Gas Fire Pit or Wood Burning Fire Pit
You are sitting on the fence right now in a big dilemma, wondering between the two which is the best options. You are not alone; in fact you are like most fire time buyers. Okay, I will help you. I won’t let you make a bad decision under my watch. At least not today. Okay, let start.
When to Have a Gas Fire Pit
When do you actually need it? If you don’t live in the countryside where they are lots of wood, then consider gas fire pit. Gas fire pit is less labor intensive. They are plug and play. By that I mean all you need is to put on the gas and light the fire. It’s a clean source of energy, because it doesn’t produce soot or ashes of any kind.
Where Wood Burning Pit Beats Gas Fire Pit
If you are looking to have a good ambience at night, then go for gas fire. But, if all you want is a huge fire, then wood burning fire pit would be perfect for you. With gas fire pit comes gas leaks and you need be aware of any gas leakage.
Otherwise, fires can start any time. You need to cover your fire pit after use. Any moisture that gets inside the lava rocks can make the lava rock steamy and explode violently when lit.
For to enjoy your fire for an extended period you need to have like 3 propane or natural gas tank. The gas finishes up quickly.
Wood Burning Fire Pit
If you want heat and more heat like a bonfire, then consider having a wood burning fire pit. With it you will enjoy the ambience of real fire and popping of sounds crackling logs.
If you have lots of wood in your backyard, then you never have to worry about the fire going off. Because wood burning fire pit consumes less energy, if you get the right kind of wood.
5 Creative Things that You Can Do With Your Fire Pit
It is that time again, where you gather around the fire pit to relax as the night gets colder. Fire pits have been there for a long time. Your great grandfathers have used it in the evening to do a couple of things.
What makes fire pit so special, it’s not the heat they give off, it’s the special atmosphere and mood that they create. They make you remember old memories and appreciate them. They make you also look at the future with great anticipation. Now they are a lot of creative things that you can do with a fire pit…
Here are some of the ways people use the fire pit apart from getting the warmth from it.
Share and Tell Old Memories
Do you remember when you a child, your grandpa used to tell you old tales and stories around the fire pit. Some stories were scary, others were good. There is that special thing that we feel when we share old stories around a fire pit. We get that special connection which is serene and makes us connect with nature.
So fire pits are a better way of keeping the long tradition of sharing old memories and stories to our kids, friends and guest.
Dance and Sing Songs
You have heard of bonfires. If you have ever been to one, you will see how people play and dance around it. It is fun. It is exciting. If you can have your family dance around the fire pit and sing songs, it can be the joyous thing to do.
Personally, we put classical songs and we dance salsa around the bonfire in December with my wife, kids and guests. It is awesome, to do such kind of activity once a year or on the New Year’s Eve as you usher in the New Year with great anticipation.
Roast Hot Dogs and Marshmallows
With a fire pit comes a great eats. You can use it to roast hot dogs and marshmallows.
It is fun and exciting, especially if you have an evening celebration like birthdays, family reunions or any other party.
Read a Book While Listening to Soothing Music
If you are a lonely fellow, you can use the fire pit to read a book or novel while you listen to music. Doing that will invite sleep on your way. As an addition, you can become creative around the fire pit and write your own book or create plans for the future. That ambience of the fire pit alone can make you creative and do lots of things that are exciting if you are alone.
Protect your Identity
Although not a fun stuff to do. But what is the best way of burying documents that confidential if they can implicate you By burning them in the fire pit. It can be any documents that you want to get rid of.
This is not the only thing that you can do with fire pit. They are ninety nine and more things that you can do to spice your evening. The 5 creative things are the cozy way my family and I like to spend our romantic evening.
How to install Fireglass in Fire Pit Table
Installing fireglass in the fire pit is a nice way of accentuating your decor. If you love interior design like me, then you will love fireglass. Fireglass will delight onlookers and become the center of conversation. Now to the real question…How do you install fireglass in firepit table. In 4 easy simple steps you could have fireglass in the firepit table.
- Step 1: Measure your fire pit from down to the top. It should measure 4 inches in length. Mark the place.
- Step 2: Take sand or gravel and put into the pit. Fill the material up to the 4-inch mark.
- Step 3: Take the glass crystals and pour into the material. Then you can spread them evenly. Or you can customize the way you want them to look. Installation is complete.
Video: Fire pit glass installation
Frequently Asked Questions about Outdoor Fire Pit Tables
What is BTU?
It is the heat output that fire pit can produce. Some produces 40,000 BTU while others can go up to 80,000 BTU.
How long does propane tank last?
A 20lb propane tank can last for 4 to 4 1/2 hours when at continuous burn for maximum output. At the same time, it can last for 8 to 9 hours at a moderate use.
What does CSA mean?
It means that the product has passed several tests, and it is perfect to be used both in the USA and Canada.
What if you smell gas fumes?
Shut off the system and extinguish any open fire around. Chances are it may be a gas leakage.
How much glass beads or lava rock do I need?
The amount depends on the diameter of the fire pit. However, if you feel that they are less, you can add more.
At the end of the day all you need is to have a nice evening. With 6 outdoor fire pit tables, I believe I have sorted you out. It is time you had a memorable evening that you can sit and relax while you enjoy your favourite wine. Having an outdoor fire pit table is a good way of decorating your patios and backyards.
It makes getting together as a family easy and even talking, because nobody can resist seeing those magic flame dance in the air. And don’t forget cooking hot dogs and marshmalllows with it. Those little things are what adds happiness to the family. If you have any concern about the product that I have reviewed, leave a comment end of this page.?
The most important thing about having the best fire pit, is taking time to scouring reviews. I say these because different fire pit comes with different features. I have seen lots of buyers make the worst investment when they read only a few reviews and made their purchase.
Which results to a poor fire pit that only last for few months Fortunately, in this review I did my best to select only the best fire tables or pits. So take your time and choose what will work for you.